This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 195756
Location: SUITLAND, MD, United States
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Metrics and Data
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking an Data Transfer Analyst with multiple systems
skills in the Suitland Maryland area.
- Provide data marking and compartmentalizing data into a specific structure utilizing data and code word scanning tools.
SAIC has several contingent career opportunities for Data Transfer Administrators to support a customer within Cyber Warfare Command. These positions will be located in the Suitland, Maryland.
The Data Transfer Administrators will provide day-to-day Information Systems security services to support the transition of the Command's legacy AIS classified and internal special access networks to the follow on networks. Daily tasking could consist of the following:
· Using provided classification guides, appropriately classify unmarked and legacy files in preparation for transition to follow on networks.
· Prepare marked or unmarked files for transfer as directed by the Command and N6 management as needed. The transfer could be via CDROM, DVD or checked into MS SharePoint.
· Provide general Knowledge Management and data marking support to the Command as required and tasked by the Command or N6 management.
· Required- Possesses the general knowledge and understanding of properly classifying documentation based on SCGs and general knowledge of the manuals/instructions
o OPSE1301, “OPSEC Fundamentals Course” or DOD equivalent
o CLAS1000, “Elements of Classification and Marking” or DOD equivalent
o CLAS1500, “Marking Mechanics” or DOD equivalent
o CLAS2000, “ Intermediate Classification Principles”” or DOD equivalent
o CLAS2200, Principles of Classification and Information Security” or DOD equivalent
o CDSE IF103.16, Derivative Classification
o CDSE IF101.6, Security Classification Guidance
- Provide day-to-day Information Systems (IS) engineering
services to support the operation of the Command's AIS classified and internal
special access networks.
- Secondary tasking may include system administration, ISSO or SharePoint tasking. Depending on the candidates abilities.
- Provide training and support for AIS personnel on system configuration, troubleshooting, operational procedures and use of software packages on the numerous Command networks.
- Provide general system engineering support to the Command as required and tasked by NCWDG N6 department management.
- Understand user needs and expectations for AIS functions.
- Provide software and hardware architectural analysis.
- Provide testing & evaluation support for systems.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; or 6 years experience in lieu of a degree, Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
· Must have active TS/SCI Clearance with ability to get TS/SCI with CI Poly
· Must be United States citizen
· Must possess an SSBI that is current within the last 5 years
· Must possess a current DoD TS Clearance
· Must be eligible for TS/SCI access
· Must disclose ongoing foreign contacts
· Must disclose all foreign travel.
· Must disclose any financial issues such as wages garnished, referred to a collection agency, have tax liens or filed for bankruptcy
Experience as a Foreign Disclosure Officer or a Classification Advisory Officer is desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability