Job ID: 195751
Location: SUITLAND, MD, United States
Date Posted: Sep 5, 2019
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC has an opening for qualified candidates to work with our customer in the Suitland Maryland area supporting a customer Cyber Warfare Command. The qualified candidate would be a part of a team performing SharePoint development on multiple enclaves that are key systems for mission operations. Applicants will have some basic IT system skills and have some background in web & SharePoint development. The SharePoint developer position will entail working with the senior developer on tasking, research and development of web based tools.
Systematically create, share and apply knowledge to better achieve Command objectives. The development effort centers on the financial database system which is comprised primarily of Microsoft SQL Server software and Microsoft SharePoint server along with Dell and EMC hardware.
The descriptions below are anticipated to perform the work required.
* Assist with the development of software engineering capabilities (solutions, enhancements, and
improvements) to be integrated within the customers Knowledge Management Program.
* Experience with development in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 required.
Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer required.
Experience with ASP.net development a plus.
* Assist with the maintenance of the customer’s acquisition and personnel databases.
* Provide support for the webmaster in the development of the Command's classified and
unclassified web portals.* Provide recommendations for hardware and software as required.
* Required: Minimum of 5 years applied work experience with SharePoint & SharePoint Designer 2013 or newer.
* Must be United States citizen
* Must possess an SSBI that is current within the last 5 years
* Must possess a current DoD TS Clearance
* Must be eligible for TS/SCI access
* Must disclose ongoing foreign contacts
* Must disclose all Foreign travel.
* Must disclose any financial issues such as wages garnished, referred to a collection agency, have tax liens or filed for bankruptcy
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability