MJAT Flight Simulator Field Service Representative (FSR)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 196173
Location: DM AFB, AZ, United States
Date Posted: Sep 24, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Platform Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
is seeking a Flight Simulator Field Service Representative. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide software and systems
support for the MALET JSIL Aircrew Trainer (MJAT).
- Requires integration of
GOTS/COTS/EOM software and hardware components, understanding of wired
networking, and application of life cycle system sustainment.
maintain, and upgrade systems across the enterprise.
- Provide on-site technical
support, operational training of the system, and assistance in developing
- Act as a representative of the JSIL towards the customer.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical discipline and 2+ years of experience or, 8-10 + years’ experience in related field
- Intermediate knowledge or understanding of Cisco Switches and Firewalls
- Demonstrated experience and capabilities with Windows, Redhat, and VMWare
- Familiarity with or basic knowledge of UAV ground control systems from an operator, maintainer, or integrator perspective
- Experience integrating, using, and training with the MQ-9 Reaper trainer is a plus
- UAV/RPA experience is preferred. - Knowledge of Air Force RPA GCS variants is a plus
- CompTIA A+, Network + or, Security + Certifications with applicable enrollment in Continuing Education Units
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability