SAIC Space Engineering Invitational - August 22, 2019
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 195927
Location: LANHAM, MD, United States
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is hosting a Space Engineering Invitational in support of our NASA OMES II Program
When: Thursday, August 22, 2019
We are seeking experienced candidates with the following skills/background:
• Electrical Designer/Drafter
• Electrical Ground Support Equipment Engineer
• Electrical Integration and Test Engineer
• Flight Operations – Ground Systems Engineer
• Ground System Engineer
• Ground System SMD Engineer
• Harness Engineer
• Harness Technician
• Integration & Testbed Mechanical Engineer
• Integration & Testbed Electrical Engineer
• Mass Properties Engineer
• Mechanical Designer/Drafter
• Quality Assurance Engineer
• RF Comm Engineer
• Robot Algorithms & Control Engineer
• Robot Software Engineer
• Satellite Power System Engineer, Jr.
• Senior Electrical Integration and Test Engineer
• Simulator Operations Integration &Test Lead
• Software Tool Developer
• Spacecraft Test Lead/Engineer
• Spacecraft Hardware Quality Engineer
• Spacecraft System Engineer
• Systems Administrator (LINUX)
• System Engineer - Integration & Test
• Test Conductor
• Validation & Verification Engineer
This is an “Invitation Only” event. If you are interested in attending, please apply on-line! The Event will provide you with an opportunity to meet with managers in a one-on-one environment. We look forward to meeting you!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Position requires “authorization to work in the United States without Sponsorship.” Candidates must have the ability to obtain a NASA badge.
Please apply directly on-line for consideration and also tell a friend to apply!
SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability