SAIC is currently seeking an IT Asset Specialist in support of an Army customer located on Redstone Arsenal, AL. The successful candidate will be responsible for tracking hardware and software assets as well as license monitoring and compliance.
- Responsible for management and tracking of all IT property on one hand receipt. Enforces DoD, Army Regulation, and organizational policies to ensure property accountability is being enforced and electronic records are up to date and accurate.
- Maintain asset management database (ASTS), data entry, obtain appropriate signatures to insure accountability, facilitate maintenance of records, and process new items.
- Complete internal inventories for IT assets.
- Turn-in excess and outdated equipment while maintaining stock control, replacement equipment, bar coding, and issue equipment to end users.
- Monitor entry and exit of personnel to insure all property is assigned or reclaimed as needed.
- Enter property information into asset management systems.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 + years of relevant work experience OR Master’s and zero
- 4 + years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree
Technical Skills Required:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Adobe and other common desktop applications
- Experience in tracking Asset and License information via an Asset Management tool / CMDB
- Excellent written and organizational skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability