Job ID: 196187
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 7, 2019
Subcategory: Technical Writer/Ed
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or equivalent.
· A strong work ethic with the ability to manage multiple assignments with little supervision.
· Ability to plan/schedule work activities and accommodate constantly changing priorities in a busy team environment.
· Ability to learn new software quickly.
· Excellent written/verbal communications skills and attention to detail.
· Demonstrable advanced proficiency using MS Word.
· Demonstrable advanced proficiency in grammar and punctuation.
· Proficiency using MS Excel and PowerPoint.
· Proficiency in creating/editing basic graphics (e.g., flowcharts and organization charts).
· Willingness to occasionally perform work outside normal duties/responsibilities.
· U.S. citizenship.
While not required, any of these skills are considered desirable in a candidate:
· Visio, GIMP, Illustrator, Photoshop, or similar graphics applications.
· Confluence, Jira, and MS SharePoint.
· Active Secret Clearance Required
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability