Job ID: 195933
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Jun 12, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
The Program Manager is responsible for successful delivery of a program to a customer. Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. Define or contribute to the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements. Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing. Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership. Support business development and program staff management. Performs tactical and strategic planning, and coordination to integrate multiple supporting projects into a comprehensive program. Manages and integrates a large size program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads; large inventories, and complex workflows. Provides guidance, direction, and mentoring to the internal cross functional team. Develops complex processes, procedures, techniques, or tools for program or account.
Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
· Defining the program governance (controls)
· Accomplish technical objectives that represent significant contributions to the customer. Use advanced technical knowledge and communication skills to facilitate solutions of complex
· Lead identification and problem solving efforts with input from other SMEs as necessary.
· Use judgment to resolve complex internal and external issues to reduce risk and public exposure to the customer.
· Serve as an advisor and provide direction through direct and indirect reporting relationships
· Improve or leverage rapid environment and standard resource delivery where feasible to add velocity.
At least 10 years’ experience managing large technology modernization projects. position
Significant experience coordinating multiple vendors, crosses functional technology and infrastructure projects simultaneously.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability