Job ID: 196096
Location: O'FALLON, IL, United States
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Svcs
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Provides consulting services relative to commercial supply-chain implementations that will support business process reengineering of strategic military distribution processes. Provides operational expertise in analyzing strategic and operational logistics activities. Helps provide distribution and supply chains analysis that meets desired objectives, concepts and performance goals. Provides opinions on commercial best practices and how to apply, develop and maintain accurate and inventive metrics to measure performance of distribution systems and supply-chain segments. Provides understanding for applying commercial and industry standard transit and asset visibility systems and how best to integrate these into an operational architecture. Provides working knowledge of commercial strategic and operational distribution systems for conducting crisis action and adaptive planning to facilitate large-scale deployment and sustainment requirements or mitigate disruption to established distribution systems. Provides assessments of global and regional distribution using standard industry enterprise metrics and applicable commercial leading practices for qualitative and quantitative measurement. Produces business process models, validates the flow and consumption of information and identifies business rules. Facilitates interactive discovery and decomposition sessions to understand business activities fully. Provides statistical analysis of information to ensure validation of improvements.
· Secret Clearance
BaBachelor's degree in related field and 2+ years related experience in organizational dynamics, change management or specific vertical market. Experience in leading process improvement efforts and with process modeling software.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
· Understands Agile Development processes and procedures
· Has demonstrated experience in relating to distribution and deployment processes and in qualitative and quantitative measurement.
· Understands deployment and distribution policies and procedures and has a working knowledge of using data derived from related processes to analyze and assess global and regional performance.
· Has strong analytical, interpersonal, written and oral skills. Is comfortable dealing with military, civilian and contractor personnel at all levels.
· Performs logistics analysis work that is intellectual in nature and requires knowledge of engineering, science or other discipline customarily acquired through no guidance and to provide tasking and guidance to more junior analysts.
· Has working knowledge of the requirements management process from definition through fulfillment.
· Understands the gap analysis process both at the as-is and to-be levels.
· Must be able to use a defined process to determine the existing gaps, the requirements for closing those gaps and a means to measure progress of the transition and transformation.
· Has ability to identify and document business rules effectively.
· Maintains comprehensive knowledge of DTS applications required for performing transportation and related requirements.
· Has experience in leading and driving business process reengineering efforts through the use of data-driven techniques.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability