Job ID: 195663
Location: ST. INIGOES, MD, United States
Date Posted: Sep 2, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Program Analyst in St. Inigoes, MD.
Utilization of MS Excel functions and the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP) Tool for analysis of program requirements, status, budget, funds, and schedules.
Perform critical program management, technical, or business analysis of major DoD acquisition systems and provide recommendations to ensure program success.
Provide program analysis support for all aspects of the program. Participate as a member of and/or supports the overall Program and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to aircraft acquisition and product programs.
Apply policies and procedures for financial planning.
• MS or MA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline. A BS or BA degree and an additional three (3) years of experience may be substituted for an MS or MA degree; An AA or AS and an additional five (5) years of experience (for a total of eight (8) additional years of experience) may be substituted for an MS or MA degree.
• At least four (4) years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline related to weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management.
• Familiarity with SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD forms related to PPBS, Military Interdepartmental Procurement Request, Work Requests, Requisitions, Contract Data Requirements Lists, and DD254 is required.
• Demonstrated experience in the program/project status, earned value management and schedules.
• Must have experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs utilizing the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP) tool.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability