** Bonus (Hiring/Relocation) available for Qualified Candidates with Active TS/SCI clearances **
** This position is located in San Diego, CA **
SAIC is looking for Senior Systems Engineer (SE) with a TS/SCI clearance who seeks a challenge and ready to use their skills and experience to support programs and projects within the Program Executive Office; Command, Control, Computers, Communications, and Intelligence (PEO C4I). The following are some of the tasks, experiences, and responsibilities an excellent candidate would take on in a dynamic and professional work environment.
Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) supporting the Distributed Common Ground System - Navy (DCGS-N) Family of Systems (FOS).
Job tasks include:
- Provide technical assistance and recommendations regarding the planning, implementation, and management of Battlespace Awareness and ISR services with existing and emerging infrastructures.
- Provide recommendations for solving interfaces between DCGS-N Increment 2 capabilities and other ISR and Command and Control (C2) capabilities.
- Use operational experience to interpret and provide feedback on system requirements in support of ISR system Fleet Capability Releases.
- Provide analysis of capabilities and software tools, provide recommendations for technical solutions to access and exploit information available from sources to include SIGINT, IMINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, Measurement and Signal Intelligence (MASINT), and other sources as required as well as provide recommendations for delivery of track sharing tools and capabilities.
- Assist in development and update of technical documentation to support ISR system development. Documents include but are not limited to: Concept of Employment, Requirements Traceability Matrix, training documents, white papers, and capability assessment reports.
- Assist in the coordination of System Engineering Technical Review events. Provide background and guidance to assist the customer in successfully navigating these events.
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or STEM and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience; Applicable experience is accepted in lieu of advanced degree.
Ability to work with and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders; Government technical representatives, and contractors; excellent written and oral communications; ability to work in a team collaborative environment; ability to brief senior government personnel.
Understanding of PEO C4I & SPAWAR; experience with U.S. Navy programs and projects including Information Operations (IO), Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance (ISR), and/or Meteorology / Oceanographic (MetOc) systems and ship deployment operations. Experience with and demonstrated understanding of the DOD acquisition process.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability