Job ID: 195653
Location: SAN ANTONIO, TX, United States
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Ops Planner
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is currently hiring a Joint Operations Planner for our AFCYBER program in San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTION: Cyber Operations Planner.
- Participate in and support AFCYBER to facilitate allied and coalition deliberate planning.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and perform Cyberspace operations staffing functions consistent with client requirements.
- Perform research and analysis of national policy and DoD doctrine and provide recommendations on methods to
enhance the coordination and deconfliction of Cyberspace operations with the client's partners, consistent with their
- Foster international partnership development and engagement to effectively integrate service components into
- Coordinate planning efforts with higher, lower, adjacent, and multi-national headquarters and the interagency and liaison
with other staff agencies and components to keep abreast of current operational and intelligence situations.
- Advise the commander on any supported combatant commander’s (CCDR) plans and orders that relate to and may
impact the AFCYBER mission.
- Perform pre-event, on-site coordination, and post-event activities and develop Cyberspace operations topics for
discussion during Cyberspace forums.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Contract requires Bachelors plus 10 yrs (or equivalent with time/degree trades)
- Experience with the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP).
- Experience with evaluating and developing Concepts of Operations (CONOPS).
- Familiarity or experience with the Intelligence Community to determine and access relevant reporting.
- Familiarity or experience with the Joint Targeting Process.
- Experience working with and coordinating plans with Combatant Commands and Service Headquarters.
- Experience with service and joint exercises and/or wargames.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability