This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 195623
Location: VIENNA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Senior Windows Administrator with Virtualization experience to support our Government customer from Vienna, VA.
• The Senior Windows Administrator is responsible for the design, installation, configuration, and implementation of the Windows infrastructure which includes Active Directory, servers, and workstations.
• The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated enterprise level experience in maintaining physical and virtual servers and hosts.
• The duties include, monitoring, managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting a Windows environment as well as mentoring Mid-level and Junior Administrators.
• The candidate should be able to be a leading contributor on large projects, be a self-starter, and able to work operate in a collaborative environment.
• Bachelor's Degree and 10 years of relevant experience. Additional work experience is acceptable in lieu of a Degree.
• Able to create and manage solutions at enterprise level using GPOs, Scripting and other tools.
• Able to manage multiple projects and or efforts.
• Solid knowledge of Active Directory, GPOs, DNS, and the ability to maintain other Windows core services.
• Ability to learn new products and technologies.
• Ability to monitor and respond to system issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
• Experience working in a Mid-size to Large environment
• Ability to manage own projects and solutions on time.
• Ability to create and manage work instructions, system and project documentation
• Excellent communication skills to explain technical information and requirements effectively to others both orally and written.
• Outstanding customer service and time management skills, strong sense of ownership, and a can do attitude
• Understanding of Privileged Access Manager PAM solutions and associated tools.
• Understanding of Identity & Access Mgmt systems i.e. Acronis, SailPoint and CyberArk
• Working experience administering MS Exchange
• Hands-on experience with BlackBerry and/or MDM solutions
• BigFix experience a Plus.
• Practical scripting knowledge to automate tasks and processes
• Management and development of monitoring tools, such as CA Spectrum is a plus
• Tivoli Storage Manager and Veeam.
• Virtualization experience with products like VMware vSphere.
• Understanding of SAN and NAS storage systems.
• Demonstrated ability of hardening the Windows operating system to security standards and benchmarks, such as the DISA STIG, or CIS Benchmarks.
• Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance prior to starting work.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability