This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 195380
Location: MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 16, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
• SAIC is seeking a senior program management director with extensive experience with NASA ARC. Candidate will lead SAIC management of an engineering and science support contract with over 200 assigned personnel.
• Candidate is responsible for managing the execution of all specific government contract requirements, and coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance.
• Ensures adherence to NASA master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of employees assigned to program from various departments.
• Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Acts as advisor to NASA program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complex tasks and have experience in program/project management of large, multi-tiered organizations.
• Knowledge of NASA NPR-7120.5 and of program management systems such as configuration control, change management, financial management, and risk management processes and techniques is essential.
• Candidate must possess the ability to communicate effectively with diverse NASA customers, SAIC executives, and external stakeholders to collaborate with personnel to identify issues and create solutions that continually improve service delivery.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field and a minimum of 15 years of related experience.
• PM or executive-level management position(s) leading large team(s) supporting NASA within last 5 years.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability