SAIC is looking for a Program Manger in Crane, IN to support the US Navy.
- Directly responsible and accountable for overall execution and delivery.
- Manages and integrates a large size program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads.
- Provides guidance and direction to the internal cross functional team.
- Develops program-specific processes, procedures, techniques, or tools.
- Manages in accordance with contract requirements and ensures technical, schedule, and cost (including financial –i.e., annual operating plan, gross margin, fee, direct labor, etc.) performance.
- Completes post-award risk assessments and internal SAIC program reviews in compliance with applicable company policies and instructions to track performance against specified metrics and assess service delivery requirements.
- Engages program team leads and technical staff in development and deployment of technical execution and delivery.
- Develops and builds customer relationships to support program requirements and mission areas; monitors customer satisfaction as it relates to execution of the program.
- Identifies challenges to program performance; escalates challenges to the attention of SAIC leadership; develop go-to-green plans, as needed, and ensures successful implementation
- Responsible to ensure appropriate program staffing (e.g., both from a timeliness and financial perspective); verifies demand requests for program resources are entered in RMS (both hard & soft bookings).
- Coordinates all required closeout activities prior to the end of the program.
- Manages forecasting of revenue/margin projections, where applicable, on standalone programs.
- Engages with SAIC functional support team (e.g. Contracts Representative, Subcontracts Administrator, Program Controller, HR Business Partner, etc.) to ensure necessary business support is provided for program execution.
- Identifies key resources required to manage and execute to the program baseline often requiring frequent, real- time changes to meet dynamic program needs.
- Identifies and analyzes significant variances, and establishes corrective actions.
PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT OF PROGRAM STAFF:
- Reviewed by Customer Group (CG), Market Segment (MS), or other staff to assess objectives, impacts, relationships, synergy, and other program elements of similar or related programs.
- Primary interface for all program aspects and issues, program and account insight, and serious problem resolution.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT:
- Possesses mature leadership and management skills and provides advice and assistance to other PMs.
- Provides strategic vision to the team.
- Escalates and resolves serious program issues.
- Provides significant input to MS on performance reviews, compensation-related actions, and staffing and hiring decisions.
- Participates with the MS in screening and interviewing potential hires.
- Resolves serious personnel issues in coordination with MS, HR, and Program Oversight.
- Develops or significantly contributes to a strategic BD plan to expand current account offerings.
- Develops or significantly contributes to re-compete capture strategy.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or Masters and four (4) years or more of related experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the substantive nature of programs and the analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing program development or execution.
PMP Certification desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability