SAIC has an immediate opening in San Diego for a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems Analyst position that performs system administration and maintenance on cryptologic systems under its Center for Information Warfare Training (CIWT) Training Support Program.
This full-time position is located at Information Warfare Training Command (IWTC) San Diego and includes support to other Information Warfare Training Sites (IWTS). Support to other sites will be primarily virtual (distance support) but will include limited travel to Everett WA, Pearl Harbor HI, and Yokosuka Japan. Travel is not anticipated to exceed 10%. To ensure the systems and training equipment are available for IWTC’s scheduled courses and other training staff needs, the analyst will be required to respond to trouble calls outside of normal working hours.
This SIGINT Systems Analyst position maintains and performs systems administration on a variety of current tactical cryptologic systems and related hardware and software used in a training environment. The analyst will perform system software loads and updates, and security patches to maintain system security accreditation. The analyst will work with IWTC personnel in setting up and preparing the systems and equipment for training. When hardware and software faults arise, the analyst will submit trouble tickets and provide the troubleshooting and technical support necessary to restore the equipment to full operation.
- U.S. Citizen with an Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Minimum eight years of experience in Navy TCS systems with experience
in the integration, analysis, troubleshooting, documentation, and operation of
computer equipment and networks.
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level 2 certified; willing to
obtain and maintain currency of DoD Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF)
certifications in Microsoft, CISCO, and VMWare.
- Experience as a former Navy Cryptologic Technician Maintenance (CTM) or fleet technical support representative
- Prior training and hands-on experience performing system administration and maintenance on tactical cryptologic systems and training devices, such as SSEE INC E and F, ASAT, and STALLION.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required as the analyst collaborates with local and external stakeholders and provides technical support via phone and email.
- Ability to work individually and as a member of a team supporting local IWTC requirements as well as broader CIWT objectives and initiatives.
- A successful Polygraph within the last 5 years is preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability