SAIC has an opportunity for a Senior Program Control Analyst in San Diego, CA!
The candidate will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. The candidate will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other functional organizations.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of tasks moderate in scope and complexity. Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and follows established procedures while contributing to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, unbillable, costs on hold, subcontracts on a monthly basis and attend briefings with functional staff to validate current project status.
- Provide accurate sources of revenue data for inclusion in quarterly forecast exercises.
- Ability to build and maintain bottom’s up estimate at completions on all project types, meet deadlines for submissions, certifications and provide management with ongoing status of EACs.
- Establishes Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs), and detailed Budgets as contractually required.
- Ensures adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley and all Corporate policies and procedures as they relate to contract financials. Participates in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management volumes.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and 6 + years of Project Control or related experience OR Master’s Degree and four (4) year of experience. May accept experience in lieu of degree
- Candidates must possess a strong background working with multiple contract Types: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Fixed Price Incentive (FPI), Fixed Price Level of Effort (FPLOE), Time and Materials (T&M), Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF), Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF), and hybrid contracts.
- This position requires a working knowledge of Government Contracting, the Project Control field and the ability to complete assignments of moderate complexity on time within a fast paced environment. Ability to learn new process tools, multi-task and remain unflustered by competing time, project manager, SOX and management requirements.
- Requires mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Prefer working knowledge of Cost Point and Cognos.
Reasoning Skills Desired
- Requires the skills to create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes. Possess ability to prepare and present “what-if” scenarios.
Verbal & Written Communication Skills Desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability