A/V and Conferencing Support Technician (Crestron)
Job ID: 195315
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Aug 21, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Audio Visual Tech
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is searching for a A/V and Conferencing Support Technician!
The technician will provide assistance and support for EPA users in the Washington DC area in the planning, scheduling, use and installation of various conferencing services and related equipment. These services include:
- Skype for Business/Team
- Pexip VMR
- Adobe Connect
- Tandberg/Cisco VTC
- Reservationless Plus
Duties also includes in-room and remote customer support to provide assistance for adhoc and scheduled conferencing support.
Qualifications Required Education & Experience
- AA Degree in related discipline and six (6) years related experience; Or, High School and seven (7) years related experience with relevent certification.
- Working knowledge and experience with Crestron AV gear and skills consistent with the Crestron Technical Institute (CTI) Technician level training.
- This includes the ability to Integrate, Install, Terminate & Maintain Crestron equipment and cabling.
- Experience with installation and cabling of various Audio/Visual equipment including LCD displays, projectors, speakers, microphones, etc.
Desired Skills, Experience, & Certifications
Bachelor's degree in related field
Crestron CTI Technician or Engineer level certification
Excellent technical, hands-on and customer service skills
Excellent skills with hand and power tools
Excellent experience with cable installation, cable routing and cable dressing
Experience and working knowledge of ServiceNow for Incident and task management
- Ability to obtain & maintain an EPA Public Trust security clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability