SAIC is seeking an aggressive and highly adaptable individual to join its Procurement Team as a Subcontract Analyst. Individual must be able to work in a high paced, team environment and must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services for subcontract systems in support of development, production and global sustainment for multiple contract types.
- Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, develops evaluation criteria, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes subcontract packages for review, prepares awards and administers resulting subcontracts.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts.
- Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop subcontract policies and procedures.
- May sign supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority.
- Frequent use and application of industry practices, techniques, and standards. General application of concepts and principles.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts.
- Represents organization on specific projects.
• Must have understanding of the government acquisition process.
• Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation.
• Solid negotiation, oral, and written communication skills are required.
• Candidate must possess a positive and proactive attitude and ability to handle multiple high visibility critical tasks simultaneously.
• Price Analysis Techniques, Costpoint Purchasing System, Word Processing and Electronic Spreadsheets.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience (Additional years of experience would be considered in lieu of a degree)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability