SAIC is seeking an Operations and Maintenance Manager to support a Navy contract with positions in the Washington,DC and Crane, IN areas. Positions are based on contract award.
The Operations and Maintenance Manager will plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of a program that will focus on the development, test, integration and support of ISR systems. Duties and responsibilities include formulating and/or implementing policies, managing daily, operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources. May supervise personnel doing purchasing, or administrative services.
Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Required Qualifications:
Highly Desired qualifications:
- A TS clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical, business, operations, or equivalent field.
- A minimum of five years of NAVAIR program experience.
- A minimum of five years of experience with operations and maintenance to include the ability to multi-task and lead multiple cross-functional project teams, all the while controlling costs and improving service.
- A minimum of five years of experience with oversight of operations and maintenance, as well as managing program the requirements of day-to-day operations of multiple teams in a distributed environment.
- Ten years of experience in DoD intelligence programs.
An active certification in at least one of the following:
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification,
- Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC P/PM) Level 3,
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III Program Management certification.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability