SAIC is seeking an Operations and Maintenance Manager to support a Navy contract with positions in the Washington,DC and Crane, IN areas. Positions are based on contract award.
The Operations and Maintenance Manager will plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of a program that will focus on the development, test, integration and support of ISR systems. Duties and responsibilities include formulating and/or implementing policies, managing daily, operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources. May supervise personnel doing purchasing, or administrative services.
Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Required Qualifications:
Highly Desired qualifications:
- A TS clearance with SCI eligibility
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical, business, operations, or equivalent field.
- A minimum of five years of NAVAIR program experience.
- A minimum of five years of experience with operations and maintenance to include the ability to multi-task and lead multiple cross-functional project teams, all the while controlling costs and improving service.
- A minimum of five years of experience with oversight of operations and maintenance, as well as managing program the requirements of day-to-day operations of multiple teams in a distributed environment.
- Ten years of experience in DoD intelligence programs.
An active certification in at least one of the following:
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification,
- Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC P/PM) Level 3,
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III Program Management certification.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability