Job ID: 195170
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
• Responsible for ensuring smooth IT Infrastructure operations to SAIC workforce assigned to designated work locations and networks.• IT Support for monitoring, diagnosing, and troubleshooting of network firewalls, switches, routers, VoIP Phones and other associated network hardware and software.
• Must have knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST 800-53 implementations in secure environments.
• Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
• Security + CE certification required.
• Knowledge of Linux is a plus.
Education and Experience: Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience or Masters and 0 years related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability