SAIC is looking for a smart, passionate, and dynamic Intelligence Community (IC) Customer Account Executive who can leverage their extensive ODNI, NGA and/or DIA experience and network to deliver excellence for SAIC’s National Intelligence Customer Operation (NIC) and their customers. The successful candidate will become part of the SAIC Business Development team directly supporting the NIC leadership team responsible for leading account strategy, customer engagement, and driving NIC solutions and capabilities to new and adjacent markets. Additional responsibilities include partnering with NIC leaders to drive growth, participating in all aspects of business development activities, and providing a unique customer perspective on various opportunities.
Required expertise includes demonstrated experience leading multiple customer organizations; acumen leading diverse technical teams; ability to forge customer relationships across new and adjacent markets; and aptitude to anticipate and position SAIC for success against future needs. The successful candidate must be a leader with technical and business acumen necessary to their responsibilities bringing a passion for our customer’s mission, demonstrate a bias for action, be willing to think big, provide thought leadership, and be committed to growth.
• Must have an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Former or recently retired technical senior at ODNI, NGA and/or DIA
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 20 + years leading and supporting programs specifically for ODNI, NGA and/or DIA
• Ability to engage and setup technical exchange meetings with stakeholders within the NIC customer environment to ascertain office and group level requirements
• At least 10 years of experience leading a multi-functional team and collaboratively partnering across organizations to meet mission and business objectives
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing strategic planning in large organizations with the ability to articulate and develop organizational objectives, embed metrics to measure progress, coordinate across functional areas, identify/mitigate risk, perform alternative analysis, and assist with all phases of strategic implementation
• Ability to operate independently, without day-to-day direction, and be a self-starter in all aspects of programmatic and technical leadership, business development and customer satisfaction
• Strong verbal and written communication with ability to engage customers at executive and mission level
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability