Join SAIC’s team to help DHS with researching and organizing scientific, engineering, and technological resources and leveraging these existing resources into technological tools to help protect the homeland. Functional teams will work in a Test and Evaluation (T&E) environment to define requirements, then continue through design and development to help programs manage risks, and support deployment and operations through continuous monitoring.
The Task Order Manager will be responsible for IDIQ task management; to include tracking all tasks under each program area. Performs day-to-day management of overall contract support operations, possibly involving multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations. Serves as the SAIC counterpart to the Governments IDIQ contracting officer representative for all program-wide contract technical issues, contract performance, and issue resolution. Provides oversight and executive level management to all task order managers. Represents SAIC at all contract post-award meetings. Provides strategic direction, vision, leadership, and program management supervision and counsel to the SAIC task order management team. Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership. Support business development and program staff management.
Specific Program Management Support will include:
- Create Transition-In Plan to ensure minimum disruption with no service degradation during and after transition.
- Prepare and Present a Monthly Status Report on performance and expenditures.
- Prepare and Present a Trip Report for each trip completed in support of the Government.
- Create a Transition-Out Plan to facilitate a seamless transition at the expiration of the Task Order.
- M.A. /M.S. degree and 10 years or more experience in managing complex engineering or technical efforts involving multiple facets of an engineer discipline.
- Ten (10) years or more experience of direct supervision of technical personnel involved in life-cycle management support of complex systems.
- Must be capable of leading projects that involve the successful management of teams composed of engineers, scientists, and management professionals who have been involved in analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, training, testing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining complex systems.
- Experience with programs that require training from the Federal Acquisition Institute Training Application System.
- Must have active DOD Secret or DHS Secret clearance.
- Travel 10% (CONUS/OCONUS).
- Must be a US Citizen.
• PMP Certification
• • Prior DHS experience including any Components or Directorates of DHS.
• o Customs and Border protection (CBP)
• o U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
• o U.S. Secret Services (USSS)
• o U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)
• o Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
• o Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
• o U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
• o Science and Technology (S&T)
• o Management (USM)
• o National Protection & Programs (NPPD)
• o Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD)
• o Homeland Security Acquisition Institute (HSAI)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability