SAIC is seeking a Logistics Analyst in Crane, IN
- Provide life cycle and acquisition logistics support for the development, modification, and upgrade of Airborne Electronic Attack platforms. Provide logistics and configuration management support for Airborne Electronic Warfare (AEW) programs including but not limited to analyzing LPD, DMSMS, MSDS, market research, Document Change Orders (DCOs), Configuration Lists, and drawing reviews. Collect and analyze logistic data, create and maintain databases of In-Service engineering data, prepare logistics data/materials to support briefings, generate reports and associated documentation for AEA programs. Assist with maintenance of logistics support data, planning schedules, and documents.
- Review technical and maintenance procedures/standards, control manuals, work instructions and other published technical data used during the overhaul, repair, and upgrade of EW assets and provide documentation preparation, review and recommendations for improvement, configuration control and final submittal to the IPDM electronic repository. Interface with internal functional teams and external customers for planning, organizing, resource allocation, prioritization, procurement support and issue resolution.
- Analyze deficiencies and develop improvement plans and documents related to backlog tracking, backorder reporting, Item manager queries and procurement processes.
- Develop, review, update, provide recommendations, prepare and/or evaluate technical documentation such as repair standards, data packages, drawings, specifications, test plans and procedures including Document Change Orders (DCOs), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Engineering Orders (EOs) and Technical Directives (TDs). Review and analyze requests for deviations and waivers to determine the effects on production, configuration identification, operation and logistics.
- Interfaces directly with the OEMs, FRCs, Naval Air Commands, Squadrons, and Fleet personnel. Assists the Logistics Team Lead in preparing budgets and resources estimates to accomplish all supportability tasking. Reviews, analyzes, and comments on all CDRLs, Briefs, Plans and engineering source data for adherence to program requirements. Takes inputs from all team members for compilation into one product for delivery to the program office. Participates in weekly and bi-weekly telecoms and meetings as required.
- Review Contract SOW and Logistics Support related CDRLs. Review Drawings. Initiate information collection for Technical Data Package (TDP) Process and Procedures Document. Review Logistics Product Data for compliance to OEM Contract requirements.
- Provide logistics support for the research, development and sustainment of systems capabilities and the development of alterations to the systems integration of modifications into system components. Provide lifecycle logistics support and ensure the application of processes across the acquisition life for balanced solutions addressing capability needs, design considerations and constraints, as well as limitations imposed by technology, budget, and schedule; while working to reduce total Life Cycle Cost (LCC).
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
Excellent communication skills; inter-personal; organizational and detail-oriented
Knowledge of MS Office applications including word-processing, presentation, and spreadsheet and integrated software applications is required.
Position may require travel.
Working knowledge of SLICwave/PowerLOG-J desired
Working knowledge of JEDMICS, DoD EMALL and DRMO is desirable.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability