SQL DBA - USARC Enterprise Data Center
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 195005
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Database Admin
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a SQL DBA for our team at the USARC Enterprise Data Center. This role is part of a team that manages data centers worldwide for the US Army Reserve, maintaining over 1,000 databases and supporting over 60,000 users. We are looking for someone who has experience in database management systems and relational database technologies (SQL Server 2012 & SQL Server 2016), as well as someone with strong problem solving abilities, and someone who can think outside the box to find proactive, creative solutions to develop/improve the database environment.
- The Database Administrator will work to analyze, design, and develop custom solutions supporting applications, based on customer mission and business requirements.
- Analyze, design, and develop custom Business Intelligence solutions utilizing SQL Server Analysis and Reporting Services, integrated with SharePoint
- Evaluate business workflow and content requirements for customer SharePoint solutions to ensure compliance with technical, professional, security, and organizational standards and requirements.
- Develop architectural designs, test plans and SOP documents to ensure compliance with specifications or standards.
- SAIC builds high performance teams focused on maintaining core skills and supporting the capability to deliver superior results.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Candidate must currently hold an Active Secret Security Clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability