Job ID: 195000
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 29, 2019
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Strategic Communicator with experience and understanding of US Government communications needs. The successful candidate will be adept in developing consistent, relevant, accurate, tailored, and timely communications with internal and external US Government stakeholders. Due to the broad nature of the geographically diverse Strategic Communication team’s workload, the applicant should also have experience with speechwriting and the Intelligence Community (IC). Primary work locations is Chantilly, Virginia.
- Integrate strategic communication products with overall organization wide messaging goals.
- Collaboration with mission partners to develop joint strategic communications products
- Planning and facilitation of events to include: town hall meetings, all hands meetings, brown bag workshops, off-sites, family day, and other official outreach events
- Development and implementation of communications campaigns
- Assist with educational, awareness, and orientation programs
- Maintain familiarity with IC issues, organization mission, priorities, operations, and initiatives to craft meaningful messages with relevant content.
- Track and report stakeholder feedback with regard to organizational messaging, accomplishments, and strategic communications products to refine messaging and efforts.
- Talking point papers, fact sheets
- Speeches for Senior Leadership
- New media and multimedia content
- Exhibits and displays
- Information in response to Congress, news media, and other stakeholders
- Stakeholder surveys and assessments
- Articles and publications
- Communications strategies and plans
Clearance needed to start: TS/SCI Polygraph
Clearance ability to maintain: TS/SCI Polygraph
- 6 years of relevant experience. Relevant experience includes organizational and strategic communications among organization leaders, members, and stakeholders at unclassified and classified levels. It also includes expertise performing a baseline assessment, designing a communications approach, developing products and vehicles, implementing a communications plan, evaluating it and adjusting it)
– OR –
- Master’s degree, 4 years of relevant experience (same description of relevant experience as above)
- Degree(s) in a Journalism or Communication related field
- Specialization in a Journalism or Communications related field
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability