The TSA Flexible Agile Scalable Teams (FAST) procurement establishes an OIT contract vehicle that supports Agile design, development, and application production requirements for a suite of applications that support the entire agency. TSA needs multiple Agile teams in support of Agile design, development, testing, and adaptive maintenance activities. TSA is moving towards operations and maintenance (O&M) being part of the agile development lifecycle in other words an approach that promotes the idea, “if you build it, you own it”.
Manage all contractor resources and supervise all contractor staff in the performance of work on this contract in alignment with Management Plan.
- Ensure each team member has experience and skills according to the proposed LCAT and their roles on the Agile team.
- Provide a Management Plan which will be used by the Government to ensure the proposed labor categories and experience are delivered and addresses the transition process and timing.
- Provide a comprehensive Staffing Plan that clearly defines all resources required to perform the activities and fulfill the responsibilities to provide the full range of IT services required to plan, manage, architect, engineer, develop, configure, test, and sustain the mission system.
- Provide a resource-loaded Contractor Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS) outlining the proposed activities, resources and costs to complete the requirements in each TO.
- Coordinate with government to determine appropriate team size and composition as new requirements/projects are identified and approved.
- Conduct requirements management, including, working with customers and stakeholders, developing system domain knowledge, document requirements, manage supporting documentation, and manage requirements processes.
- Bachelors Degree and 15 years or more of experience in managing large, complex programs and 5 or more years Agile experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Ability to direct project personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface.
- Managing experienced specialist employees who exercise significant latitude and independence.
- Interacting frequently with internal and external management and senior-level customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, scheduling requirements, and/or contractual clarifications.
- Leading briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives.
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP)
- Demonstrate full understanding of Agile Project Management and provide necessary Agile coaching and mentoring for team members.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability