SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Subject Matter Expert in Maritime Operational Center support to work with a NAVY customer in Suffolk, VA. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The successful candidate will coordinate C5I support and advice regarding the materiel requirements for a Maritime Operational Center (MOC) Command and Control (C2) support to Numbered Fleet and Navy Component Commanders as well as C2 support aligned to the emerging defense mission for Navy forces afloat and ashore, in compliance with existing and planned President-directed Phased Adaptive Approaches aligned geographically.
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 15 years of senior Navy operational experience in maritime missions/functions/tasks with working knowledge of the coordination between the tactical and operational level of war
- Robust working knowledge of Navy, naval, and joint concepts and the processes through which they were derived
- Exceptional Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- B.S. in CS, IS, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. (Desired)
10 years of experience in MOC C2 support
Coordinate C5I support and advice in connection with materiel requirements for MOC C2 support to Numbered Fleet and Navy Component Commanders
Coordinate C2 support aligned to the emerging defense mission for Navy forces afloat and ashore, in compliance with existing and planned President-directed Phased Adaptive Approaches aligned geographically.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability