SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Project Manager to support a Navy customer in Suffolk, VA
The Project Manager:
- Leads the project or multiple tasks and retains overall responsibility for performance including cost, schedule, deliverables and contractual compliance.
- Establishes priorities, task assignment and completion.
- Performs a QA role and ensures timely delivery of all specified deliverables.
- Leads technical teams in the accomplishment of engineering efforts on large-scale programs at the system level.
- Responsible for the technical approach and execution of all technical tasking in support of such programs.
- Ensures timely and successful performance of tasks.
- Performs enterprise-wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity related field
Information Assurance Work Force (IAWF)/Cyber Security Work Force DoD 8570.01-M IAM level II – GSLC, or CASP, or CISSP, or CAP, or CISM
REQUIRED GENERAL EXPERIENCE:
Twelve (12) years project management experience required, including nine (9) years of specialize experience as described in the Special Experience section
Experience managing 5+ people
Experience in information systems design and management
Experience with routing, switching, and Networking principles
Organizational skills (capable of managing multiple projects)
Adaptability/flexibility in event scheduling and support
Great social skills (ability to work well with different personalities/people)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
REQUIRED SPECIAL EXPERIENCE:
Nine (9) years specialized experience that includes:
Complete engineering project development from inception to deployment
Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction in multiple tasks across several functional areas, including the use of different technologies
Proven expertise in the management and control of funds and resources
Familiarity with USN Cybersecurity policies and USN cyber related organizations
Familiarity with local Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) and Navy range/simulator architectures (NCOTS, Joint Information Operations Range [JIOR], DoD Cyber-Operations Range, Navy Continuous Training Environment.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability