Job ID: 194828
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
• SAIC is searching for high performing IT professionals as part of a team that will operate, monitor, maintain and enhance the web portal and related back-end functions in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Industry Partnership Programs' end-to-end proposal management system.
• This high performing system supports award processes - from solicitation development, to proposal submission and evaluation, to contract award and administration.
• The Senior Functional Analyst is the key person who works directly with stakeholders to elicity and analyze user needs; determines functional and cross-functional requirements while identifying required tasks and their interrelationships; and is responsible for defining business requirements to successful completion, including the discovery, analysis, reporting and documentation.
• Work location the DC metro area.
• Partial teleworking (up to 2 days per week) may be permitted on approval.
• B.S./B.A. or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field and 5+ years of experience performing work similar to that described.
• Advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for 3 years of experience.
• Must possess expert knowledge and experience in the requirements and integration test.
• Preferred experience documenting and decomposing requirements on DHS projects; 508 requirements analysis; and wireframe, html mock-ups, or user-centered design.
• A clearance is not required, however selected candidates must pass a Government suitability check process.
Must be a US Citizen
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability