Job ID: 194828
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Mar 6, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
• SAIC is searching for high performing IT professionals as part of a team that will operate, monitor, maintain and enhance the web portal and related back-end functions in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Industry Partnership Programs' end-to-end proposal management system.
• This high performing system supports award processes - from solicitation development, to proposal submission and evaluation, to contract award and administration.
• The Senior Functional Analyst is the key person who works directly with stakeholders to elicity and analyze user needs; determines functional and cross-functional requirements while identifying required tasks and their interrelationships; and is responsible for defining business requirements to successful completion, including the discovery, analysis, reporting and documentation.
• Work location the DC metro area.
• Partial teleworking (up to 2 days per week) may be permitted on approval.
• B.S./B.A. or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field and 5+ years of experience performing work similar to that described.
• Advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for 3 years of experience.
• Must possess expert knowledge and experience in the requirements and integration test.
• Preferred experience documenting and decomposing requirements on DHS projects; 508 requirements analysis; and wireframe, html mock-ups, or user-centered design.
• A clearance is not required, however selected candidates must pass a Government suitability check process.
Must be a US Citizen
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability