The candidate will be responsible for on-site operations, maintenance, training, system administration, monitoring, and reporting for all systems used in accomplishing the NMCC mission. The candidate is responsible to thoroughly research, analyze, evaluate and integrate existing and new systems into the NMCC environment IAW applicable manufacturer manuals, DoD, DISA, Joint Staff, and Air Force instructions, manuals, policies, and applicable Nuclear Command, Control, Communications (NC3) references. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, someone who can work independently, and will be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Work with project stakeholders to determine their functional requirements.
- Provide advanced technical level support (Tier 3).
- Continually evaluate, review, and update circuit and system drawings annually.
- Manage all drawings using a government approved tool set.
- Integrate and deploy NC3 systems.
- Act as the technical team lead for integration projects.
- Implement and support a variety of applications and analyze traffic across the NC3 network.
- Conduct Technical Meetings.
- Ensure services manager is made aware of potential system problems or customer issues to avoid surprising management personnel
- Review and document functionality of existing legacy applications.
- Create test plans, technical specifications, and white papers as required.
- Communicate regularly to project leads regarding project activities and status.
- Provide support to 24x7x365 operations
Required Skills and Certifications:
- Experience performing requirements analysis, system design, testing, integration and deployment of complex IT systems.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Experience leading system integration projects as the technical lead.
- Experience architecting system interfaces and managing project risks based on system dependencies.
- Experience working with customers to capture/document requirements.
- Expertise with Microsoft Visio and AutoCAD
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability