This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 194806
Location: CAMBRIDGE, MA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2019
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking an experienced Communications Specialist to support our client with communications services in Cambridge, MA.
The Communications Specialist develop, create, and produce business and technical reports, brochures, and other publications and related materials on transportation projects. Support will include:
· Developing and implementing communications and marketing plans and campaigns
· Writing, editing, scripting, and content development for print and digital media and the web, email communications and other materials
· Marketing and product management/strategy; identity and brand management; outreach and public/ community relations; email communications
· Graphic, multimedia, web design, and desktop publishing; printing, production, binding and distribution; and computer aided design, drafting, and technical illustration
· Exhibits and display design
· Cost estimating
· Conference and event planning and management
· Travel arrangement and processing
BA/BS and eight or more years of relevant communications, marketing, or multimedia design experience or MA/MS and six or more years of experience or PhD and three or more years of experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability