Job ID: 194805
Location: CAMBRIDGE, MA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for experienced personnel to provide communications services and operations research and analysis support to the Volpe National Transportation Systems Center client in Cambridge, MA.
The Contact Program Manager will:
• Provide technical support and leadership that will ensure project goals are met on time, within budget, and with a quality product by project requirements and performance metrics.
• Provide effective project planning, management, guidance, and resources that add technical value to projects; identify and commit appropriately skilled, highly motivated resources to support Volpe Center projects; and provide strong communications and operational research and analysis support Volpe Center projects (current and future).
• Collaborate with the Volpe Center to identify emerging technologies and methodologies relevant to work performed under task orders and establish mechanisms to share such information with the Volpe Center as applicable to enhance project outcomes.
• Establish effective communication mechanisms to define and document the requirements of the Volpe Center's technical projects and ensure that work performed is at a level of quality, schedule, and cost that is consistent with the expectations of the Volpe Center's project managers.
• Establish efficient and effective project management procedures to ensure immediate processing and prompt Volpe Center financial fund certification of all job orders, as well as providing accurate tracking and visibility into project scope, cost, schedule, and deliverables.
• Bachelor's degree and nine (9) years or more of related experience
• Project Manager Professional certification
• A minimum of eight (8) years of project planning experience
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Experience providing sound project planning and management capabilities and establishing processes for coordinating the activities and results across multi-disciplinary teams.
• Experience managing and utilizing a project management system capable of tracking and reporting its labor and other direct costs as well as providing accurate visibility into project scope, cost, schedule, and deliverables.
• Success in assuring project goals are met on time, within budget, and with high quality deliverables.
Successful experience being a PM, managing, and leading a program with at least 30 WYE.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability