The Financial Manager develops, implements, and/or maintains one or a combination of accounting systems. Assignments may include the preparation of monthly collection reports, recommendations and implementation of credit approval decisions on new accounts, as well as reports on credit memo and write-off activities. Responsible for overseeing global disbursements to suppliers in the form of check processing, ACH, Wires and other forms of payment. Function processes vendor invoices and payments, maintaining SOX controls/policies/procedures, manages the expense report process and partners with the Procurement department to implement world class systems and processes. Applies accounting and financial procedures in resolving problems and preparing recommendations for management based on the financial results of programs. These positions may be found in functions such as Financial Administration, Financial Analysis, and Accounting.
The Financial Manager shall:
- Manage the preparation and submittal of all invoices to client;
- Provide regular and ad-hoc financial reports related to the delivery of Services
- Interface with client on budgeting exercises;
- Support the drafting of Statements of Work and collaborate with client to finalize pricing terms;
- Interface with client on all Governance issues related to finance and invoicing;
- Interface with client to facilitate the resolution of any financial disputes;
- Collaborate with the client financial systems personnel to develop and maintain auto-feed routines into the client financial system; and
- Maintain responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of data within all Contractor financial data warehouses.
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more of related experience.
- Experience in accounting and/or corporate finance experience. Experience managing the invoicing/finances for $50+ MM (annually) IT Outsourcing reports.
- Experience working in financial systems.
- Experience to quickly respond to client requests and resolve invoicing errors or generate reports.
- Clear communications and problem solving skills.
- Previous Supervisor experience of projects or project teams.
- Proficient in analytical project planning, negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability