SAIC has a contingent opening for a Principal CBRNE Analyst in support of the Joint Requirements Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Defense (JRO-CBRND) in the National Capital Region, Washington DC.
The Principal CBRNE Analyst are required to conduct strategic analysis; others will concentrate on development of operational requirements or serve as Liaison Officers to CCMDs, other Joint Staff Directorates, the National Guard Bureau (NGB) or Service schools. CBRN Analysts conducting strategic analysis will develop and document CBRN/CWMD specific Joint Concepts and CBRN/CWMD equities in other Joint Concepts, Capability Based Assessments (CBAs), Integrated Security Constructs, Defense Planning Scenario (DPS) Excursions, and war game vignettes focused on Force Development, Strategic Defense Concepts, and Multi-Service Force Deployment Data Vignettes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree in an appropriate discipline is required.
REQUIRED SKILLS: All candidates’ resumes must depict having comprehensive knowledge, expertise, related experience related to:
- Must have ten (10) years’ experience in Joint and/or Service requirements development.
- Must have at least five (5) years’ experience on the Joint, OSD, a CCMD and/or a Service staff.
- The selected candidates must be fully conversant with JCIDS, demonstrate understanding of the Joint Strategic Planning System (JSPS) and have knowledge of JSAP-Next.
- Must have a working knowledge of CBRND, CWMD, Operational Analysis, and Force Development in a joint environment. This ability may be demonstrated by a minimum of three years of experience working CBRND and/or CWMD issues within the Joint Staff, functional Combatant Command staffs, or Service staffs.
- Must have strong knowledge of the Enhanced Planning Process (EPP) and Analytic Agenda as well as familiarity with Defense Planning Scenarios (DPS) and Multi-Service Force Deployment vignettes (MSFD). This ability may be demonstrated by a minimum of two years of experience using the EPP in DOD, preferably at the Joint level.
- Must have the ability to coordinate with other organizations regarding proposed future concepts and the impact those concepts will have on Joint capabilities.
- Candidates selected for this position will be required to travel CONUS during the performance of this task order to attend coordination meetings, working meetings, updates, presentations and steering committee meetings in support of this PWS. The contractor will coordinate with the sponsor to use SVTC for meetings and updates to the maximum extent possible to minimize travel cost.
- The successful candidate must be able to clearly speak and understand technical jargon as used by military planners.
- The candidate must be capable of performing without direct supervision during planning conferences, technical meetings, engineering working groups, etc.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability