Computer Network Defense (CND) Firewall Administrator
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 194713
Location: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Network Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Firewall Administrator at SPAWAR in North Charleston, SC. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Current security certification in one of the following:
CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CISA, CISSP (or
Associate), GCED, or GCIH.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 5 years or more experience or 9 years of
related experience with a HS/GED.
- Active Secret Clearance and have eligibility for a Top
- Experience with Forcepoint and Fortinet appliances.
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, Packet capture analysis
- In depth knowledge of application firewall policies and
features to include application defenses, IPS, proxies and virus scans.
- Experience with Breach Detection System (BDS),
Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), and Inline Content Scanner/Web Content
- 5 years minimum IT experience to include three (3) of
the following (6) areas:
- Software requirements
- Operational requirements
- Test and evaluation
- Advanced system architecture
- Demonstrated experience in at least two (2) of the
- Ability to plan and organize work and interact with
technical and non-technical personnel translating user requirements into
- Demonstrated detailed knowledge of IA concepts and
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of DOD military
specifications and standards.
- System design integration planning for multiple
- Hardware and software Evaluation.
- Application and System Assessments, planning execution
- System requirements planning and oversight.
- Technical development product milestone scheduling.
- Installation and configuration of hardware and
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability