SAIC is looking for a LabView Software Engineer in Crane, IN to support the US Navy.
At SAIC, the environment is dynamic in response to wide variety of systems in different life-cycle phases. This position requires the capability to quickly adapt to new environments and solve software problems.
Software Developer will work on a variety of projects, while being a technical interface with Government customers. As such, the immediate projects are LabView, C++ and Python development on Linux platforms.
- Effectively communicates and creates concepts to solve customer problems
- Builds/Integrates open source with proprietary C++ code on Linux platform system
- Develops software design development documentation and software requirements utilizing LabView.
- Works with/develops software production pipeline with tools like Jenkins
- Implements, tracks, and validates new product software enhancements
- Analyzes defects to develop software solutions
- Develops custom diagnostics tools to analyze system performance, Python
- Works with open and pub/sub architectures to connect multiple systems
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Citizenship and Clearance Requirements
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience
- 2 years of LabView
- 1 year of C++, Python and Linux
- Experience with RTOS, in particular VxWorks
- Experience with Agile software development
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a DoD clearance
- Desired: Jira, Docker, Git, Gcc, IDE, Eclipse, Jenkins, VxWorks, TCP/IP, Pub/Sub, Software Defined Radio, Real-time steaming data protocols
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability