SAIC has multiple contingent openings for a Strategic
Planner to provide: perform operational analysis for approximately 25
(emerging, current and legacy) ground, air and robotic applique programs such
as CRS-I, SMET, SBS, SUAS, FITS, and Exoskeleton; review all formation TCM
Operation & organization (O&O) documents to align approved RAS Strategy
with operational energies; assist the Director in the development of the RAS
Execution Plan; permanent member of the internal IPT to Develop and maintain
the mid and long term RAS strategy; Work with TRADOC Capability Managers (TCM)
to identify capability gaps and assign robotic technologies to those gaps as
needed; Experimentation and Demonstrations: work closely with the Maneuver
Battle Lab, the Robotics Enhancement Program and various Army Development and
Engineering Centers (DEC) to coordinate and track the integration of robotic
products and applique into the various testing programs to include but not
limited to AEWE (Army Expeditionary Warrior Experiment), Joint Warfighter
Assessment (JWA), TRADOC Analysis Center (TRAC-WSMR), Army Testing Command
(ATEC), etc.); provide S&T Program Support. Work with AFC, FCC, CDID, CDD
and the Army DECs to identify, evaluate and validate S&T robotic programs.at
the United States Army – Robotics Requirements Directorate at Fort Benning, GA.
BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field. In addition to educational requirement, a minimum of (6) years of specialized experience which prepared the applicant to do the designated work.
REQUIRED SKILLS: All candidates’ resumes must depict having comprehensive knowledge, expertise, and related experience to perform tasks related to:
- Strong business acumen demonstrated through analysis reports. Ability to complete the Combat Developer Level I Course.
- May be required to travel and participate in the following events as needed, in support of RDD: Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Preliminary and Critical Design Reviews (PDRs and CDRs), prototype development, technical demonstrations, training courses, and testing and evaluation events.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate ideas in writing and orally articulate thoughts to support the development of DOTMLPF products.
- Must possess a Secret Clearance.
- Have demonstrated skill operating a computer to input, retrieve, develop, and manipulate a variety of data and possess working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office tools to perform said tasks.
- Personnel will have experience with U.S. Army protocols, Army writing style, and how such protocols relate to writing memorandums, information papers, white papers, and briefings.
- Familiarity with TRADOC Pam 525-series; CJSCI 3170.01; TRADOC Reg 71-20
- In accordance with the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) must be able to obtain Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Capability Development Level 1 Certification within 6 months of start of the contract. A general working knowledge of various military, government, and civilian robotic technologies architecture and programs.
Active Secret Clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability