This federal financial agency is America’s trusted digital resource for taxpayers to find what they need to effectively and simply meet their tax responsibilities whenever and wherever needed. This position will support internal thought leaders and key executives to drive the vision, strategy, design, and execution of the product in collaboration with the various federal financial agencies and external businesses.
The Business Process Analyst will support new and existing products, working with stakeholders to create the development roadmap for the customer's digital services portfolio. They will work with a versatile team of product managers and analysts. The Business Process Analyst will directly engage with taxpayers, internal stakeholders and industry leaders; translating learning into features and roadmaps. Working in collaboration with Engineering, IT, and Operations they bring highly valued products into production.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with federal financial agency's internal and external stakeholders to identify business problems
- Develop business cases (functionality, alternatives, risks, relative effort, metrics, and benefits)
- Create a product vision and strategy in collaboration with stakeholders
- Develop and manage product roadmaps
- Assist with definitions and life cycles to ensure productivity throughout the entire product life cycle from idea to post-launch product phases, with a clear and complete product view
- Conduct market research leveraging analytics and insights to continuously evolve and improve the product
- Develop and manage product portfolios including product strategies, performance tracking metrics, multi-year roadmap, refinement and ongoing maintenance
- Analyze new legislation/ new technologies that are relevant to customer's online products, taxpayer market segments and associated taxpayer needs
- Develop, launch and manage large-scale implementations of applications on current mobile platforms (e.g., iOS, Android, Google Play, etc
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and fourteen (14) years of increasing responsibility in Product Manager positions
with 5 + years working in Product Manager role; OR Masters and six (6) years of increasing
responsibility in Product Manager positions with 5 + years working in Product
- Three (3) or more years of successful product launches for
software products, from concept to delivery within existing businesses.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience developing and executing a
- Three (3) or more years’ experience working with a product team,
including developers, analysts,
trainers, engineers and/or administrative specialists.
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences, verbal and written
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills, including coaching, team building, and coalition building written
- Scaled Agile Framework certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability