SAIC is looking for an IT Project Manager who will be responsible for successful delivery of projects and manage performance of tasks as part of a larger program under direction of the Program Management Office.
- Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
- Support defining scope and rough order magnitude costing plans for upcoming projects.
- Adhere to a structured Project management Framework in executing Waterfall, Iterative or Agile projects.
- Define or contribute to the project cost and requirements baseline then execute the project to comply with baseline requirements.
- Contribute to the development of technical project documentation to include project charters, requirements, management plans and schedules, high level designs, and release/deployment plans.
- Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing.
- Ensure compliance with quality and security standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership. Support business development and program staff management.
- Identify and analyzes cost and schedule variances, and recommends corrective actions to Program Oversight.
- Provide oversight to the SAIC staff performing Warehouse management of IT assets/devices. This includes receiving, asset lifecycle management, storage management, packing and shipping to needed sites and record keeping.
- Provide oversight to a PC and Macbook configuration team that is performing continuous refresh of user endpoints.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience.
- 4+ years experience as a Technical Project Manager
- 4+ years of IT experience in systems engineering, system test or systems design role
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools for waterfall and agile projects
- 2+ years Warehouse Management/Warehouse Logistics experience.
- 1+ years in overseeing the configuration and deployment of new PC’s and Macbooks to a large user base.
- PMP certification
- IT related Bachelors and/or Masters degree(s)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with ITIL
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability