This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 194219
Location: HERNDON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Do you thrive in an environment that requires a strong attention to detail? Do you enjoy working on a team of professionals with a shared mission focus?
SAIC is seeking a Project Lead to be an integral part of the support strategy and growth efforts for an Intelligence Community (IC) customer supporting diverse departments/groups. This position is located in the Herndon area and will support offices primarily in Northern Virginia. Core hours are approximately 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
The selected candidate will serve as a customer site project lead, interacting daily with contract staff, subcontractor managers, and government customers. This position is a key member of the Program Management Office (PMO). The position requires an individual who is highly organized and capable of multi-tasking on a daily basis to meet the demands of resource scheduling, customer interaction, and administrative contract management. The successful candidate should have a basic knowledge of recruiting, Information Technology skill sets, and US Government contracting.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Establish priorities, manage deadlines, and exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of contract staff and customers.
· Work with PMO staffing to manage resources and submit new candidates via an established workflow on time/schedule.
· Support program reporting and documentation processes; create/update project documents on a daily basis; deliver status reports for management on an ongoing basis.
· Comfortably answer resources’ questions in a timely manner, based on the organization’s mission and goals as well as established policies and procedures.
· Work in a dynamic customer environment while assuring contract deliverables are provided on schedule.
· Proactively anticipate solutions to problems before they arise, based on PMO standards.
· Must be able to quickly follow-up/follow through on all areas of responsibility while also responding to customers’ requests.
· Act as a point of contact and communicate status to contract staff, subcontractors, and government customers.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability