The primary duties of this Office Management/Staff Officer will be to provide File Management/SharePoint support in the areas of database management, file management, data transfer and SharePoint Administration.
· Provide file management services required to ensure compliance with the NGA Records Management program; however, due to the nature of the requirements, government personnel within TA will have to provide oversight guidance.
· Provide SharePoint support to TA Organization to ensure Microsoft Identity Manager Distribution and Security Group accounts and permissions are in line with and current so they can be used with SharePoint permissions for SharePoint access and shared directory folder use.
· Provide creation and management of Microsoft Identity Manager Distribution and Security Groups that represent TA. This will include adding, removing, and transferring users as required.
· Provide management and sustainment of the TA Group folder and file structure on all NGA Networks. This will include setting up the permissions such that they integrate with the Microsoft Identity Manager Distribution and Security Groups.
· Acquire and maintain a DTO certification and provide data transfer functions from high to low IT systems, and low to high IT systems as requested.
· Provide and support the ability for CD, DVD, and HD media duplication and distribution, as required in support of the TA mission.
· Perform space/seating management for all TA assigned NCE and NCW workspaces and maintain a TA space plan. Space plan must be coordinated with TA front office staff. Routinely review floor plans, coordinate office moves and obtain appropriate NGA authorization for office construction, equipment or personnel moves; update seating charts and prepare cubicle name signs for incoming personnel.
· Maintain a personnel inventory of all government and contractor employees supporting TA to include assigned workspaces.
· Analyze, propose improvements, and maintain artifacts concerning the TA organizational structure to include developing and updating Organization Charts, maintaining Table of Organization and Acquisition Position List spreadsheets, and ensuring Recall Rosters are up to date.
· Professionally interact with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
· Demonstrate keen interpersonal and customer service, data gathering, analysis, effective management and organization, competent oral and written skills in a fast-paced environment.
· Plan and lead sub-tasks/projects.
· Experience using Microsoft Office Applications to include Microsoft Identity Manager and SharePoint Administration.
· Experience with continuous service / process improvement.
· Experience providing general or specialized administrative support to Intelligence Community and Department of Defense offices and programs.
· Bachelor’s Degree or 7 plus years experience within a senior business administration executive related field
· Proficiency on government systems (e.g. Defense Travel Systems, NGA Central Electronic Systems (NCERTS), Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel Systems (DCIPS)), NGA Management Execution Tracker System (MET).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability