This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 193901
Location: ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION, MD, United States
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for an experienced Program Manager (PM) to lead an exciting and dynamic contract for an Intelligence Community customer. This position is located in Ft. Meade, MD and requires an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
The PM will be part of the larger Account leadership team and will have an opportunity to develop in his/her career through opportunities in capture and proposal management, as well as other aspects of business operations. This position is a direct report to the Division Vice President and will be an active player in strategy, forecasting, and planning for the Division. Additional duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing cost, schedule and technical performance of the contract
- Leading the overall delivery of SAIC’s capabilities to this customer
- Managing all contractual and financial aspects of SAIC’s delivery and that of its subcontractors on the contract
- Building and nurturing relationships across the customer organization and the IC through frequent interaction with customers
- Providing thought and action leadership in problem solving, technical integration and continuous improvement across the contract delivery and organization
- Assisting the customer in achieving success across all milestones internal and external to the customer
- Managing the performance and development of staff on the contract in collaboration with SAIC Talent Management
- Identifying new opportunities in the customer organization where SAIC can bring all of its capabilities to bear and create organic growth on this contract
- Allocating resources (staffing, facilities and budgets) on the contract
- Monitoring and approving all program expenditures, staying within approved budget
- Reviewing and proposing the integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule) to the customer
- Reviewing and approving all earned value, Estimate-To-Complete, Funds and staff-hour Expenditure Reports, or other financial reports, as appropriate
- Reviewing risk and risk mitigation activities and allocating budgets for the same
- Preparing program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the customer
- Reviewing and allocating management reserve within contractual limits
- Ensuring the timely recruitment and training of program staff
- Reviewing all financial and technical reports before release to the customer
- Ensuring cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet the customer's needs
- Communicating issues and solutions to the customer in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the contractor's contracts staff
- Coordinate the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and value engineering proposals to the customer
- Provide contractor input to the Monthly Reports and Award Fee reviews.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience managing contracts and/or programs within the Federal government.
- Must have direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment.
- Must have direct experience in managing multiple subcontractors
- Must have direct experience in managing a large staffing contract
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring and reporting.
- Must have at least 1 year of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
- Must be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR), DoD 5000 series and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 801 policies.
- Must have either a PMP certification, FAC-P/PM Entry Level or DAWIA Level 2 certification in Program Management.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability