Program Area Security Officer (TS/SCI w/Polygraph)
Job ID: 193633
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Do you have an
aptitude for solving challenging puzzles? Are you able to focus on technical
details while maintaining a "big
picture" perspective? Do you like to add unexpected new skills while
enhancing your current capabilities? SAIC is looking for candidates to join a
results-oriented team dedicated to making things happen for a high-visibility
SAIC is seeking a highly motivated and accomplished security
professional to support a dynamic, exciting and complex customer program.
- The successful candidate will have experience
working complex security challenges across the full range of disciplines to
include program protection, physical security, information security,
operational security, and personnel security.
- The successful candidate must be able to work independently, but also as
part of a contractor/customer team to meet all customer requirements.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal
skills, attention to detail, and meticulous follow through on actions is
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree OR 4 additional years of related
experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 15 years of comprehensive security experience.
- Must have experience developing comprehensive program protection approaches and plans for complex customer activities. Proven experience implementing those plans with successful outcomes
- Must have experience across the range of security disciplines, including program protection, physical security, information security, operational security, and personnel security.
- Must have experience as the primary security contact supporting customer programs and activities to field questions and take appropriate actions to support successful customer mission execution.
- Must have ability to develop and deliver security briefings, provide security education, manage sensitive programs and work with internal and external customers and stakeholders to capture security requirements and develop solutions to meet them.
- You will advise on alternatives and the best course of action factoring all variables into the equation.
- Requires prior customer experience needed to hit the ground running on this fast-moving project.
- Must have exceptional communication skills to keep all stakeholders informed on the status of activities.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability