Human Resources Project Manager
Job ID: 191711
Location: BETHESDA, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Human Resources Project Manager to provide consultation regarding instructional design of courses
and EEOD sponsored training programs.
This position will provide the following:
- Support to the administration of the nominations process,
vetting, and delivery of the annual awards.
- Assist in preparing letters and memoranda for Department/Cabinet
decisions at the Secretary level
- Prepare packages for award board deliberations, review nominations
for correctness and completeness, and coordinate/manage annual award ceremonies.
- Order, inventory, and distribute IC Awards to authorized recipients.
- Assist in other matters that contribute to the success of award
management and planning.
- Active TS/SCI with CI poly
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Public Administration,
or other project-management related field.
- 9+ years of professional experience and 4+ years of relevant project management experience, and 3 years
of experience in human resources, organizational development, and diversity and
inclusion related talent management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategic communications to address
organization strategies, and the ability to present planning and execution clearly.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills, to include data
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in developing strategic communication.
- Experience delivering presentations to senior level
officials with minimal guidance and on short notice; seasoned facilitation skills;
polished oral communication skills that encourage collaboration; and superb written
communication skills that require minimal edits
- Experience with annual and quarterly congressional reporting
- Experience working in an intelligence community organization.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, including
the ability to interpret complex information from multiple sources.
- Progressive experience in diversity and inclusion (D&I),
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Human Resources (HR), or organizational development
to include knowledge of D&I principles, EEO, affirmative action laws and regulations,
and organizational development or talent management.
- Familiarity with annual and quarterly congressional reporting
- Experience with web graphics, social media, and online marketing.
- Technical experience with MS Office products (Le. Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Adobe Pro).
- Strong ability to translate requirements into viable products
(i.e., talking points, briefings/presentations, articles, pamphlets, brochures, infographics).
- Experience with cultural competencies and skill development.
- Skills in developing course content in a variety of formats.
- Experience in instructional design for a professional
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability