SAIC is looking for a Facility Data Manager to join our talented team in our Chantilly, VA office. The ideal candidate shall support the management the Facility Condition Assessment (FCA)
contract and the actual assessments. He/She shall develop scope of work documentation, assist with project prioritization, and assist with strategic planning methodology for new major construction projects, facility recapitalization projects, and future direction planning.
Additional key responsibilities are:
- Update quarterly master Facility Condition Index spreadsheet
with the latest financial obligations. Update all internal products as required
from recent assessments.
- Periodically report to organizational budget office the
total deferred maintenance.
- Manage the enterprise plan to migrate assets into the larger
communities’ Builder™ instance. Coordinate Builder™ training sessions and update
- Orchestrate the annual Facilities Data Call (FDC) for the
- Coordinate with Sites, Real Estate Center team, Infrastructure IT
team, and Environmental Safety Office (ESO). Enter and validate the data in the
enterprise IT tool.
- Review the data files with the national community and make
adjustments and corrections.
- Orchestrate the biannual Facility Program Review (FPR)
identifying issues and concerns from budget to outages.
- Coordinate with all internal and external
stakeholders including ESO, Communications and mission operations activities.
- Orchestrate the annual Facility Performance Plan (FPP)
reviewing major projects throughout the enterprise.
- Support Consolidated Facilities Priorities List (CFPL)
budget drills throughout the year
- Respond to Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) reports. Review
and filter findings that pertain to facilities.
- Coordinate Site responses with Infrastructure Resiliency Center team and
customer senior leadership.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for customer Quarterly Program
Review topics, charts etc.
- Ad-hoc data requests and PowerPoint briefings for senior
- Support the established enterprise facilities forums.
- Support Strategic Facility Master Plan Working Groups to
develop and execute planning requirements, milestone tracking, data gathering
and effort coordination, meeting facilitation and briefing preparation.
- Provide technical assistance to the Lands & Structures
and Congressional Notifications interaction with all Sites.
- An active TS/SCI with Poly is required
- Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years’ experience in DoD or IC facilities planning and programming activities.
- Ability to work independently with little daily oversight.
- Knowledge of Facility Condition Assessment (FCA) tools and methodologies.
- Intimate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability