SAIC is looking for a Facility Data Manager to join our talented team in our Chantilly, VA office. The ideal candidate shall support the management the Facility Condition Assessment (FCA)
contract and the actual assessments. He/She shall develop scope of work documentation, assist with project prioritization, and assist with strategic planning methodology for new major construction projects, facility recapitalization projects, and future direction planning.
Additional key responsibilities are:
- Update quarterly master Facility Condition Index spreadsheet
with the latest financial obligations. Update all internal products as required
from recent assessments.
- Periodically report to organizational budget office the
total deferred maintenance.
- Manage the enterprise plan to migrate assets into the larger
communities’ Builder™ instance. Coordinate Builder™ training sessions and update
- Orchestrate the annual Facilities Data Call (FDC) for the
- Coordinate with Sites, Real Estate Center team, Infrastructure IT
team, and Environmental Safety Office (ESO). Enter and validate the data in the
enterprise IT tool.
- Review the data files with the national community and make
adjustments and corrections.
- Orchestrate the biannual Facility Program Review (FPR)
identifying issues and concerns from budget to outages.
- Coordinate with all internal and external
stakeholders including ESO, Communications and mission operations activities.
- Orchestrate the annual Facility Performance Plan (FPP)
reviewing major projects throughout the enterprise.
- Support Consolidated Facilities Priorities List (CFPL)
budget drills throughout the year
- Respond to Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) reports. Review
and filter findings that pertain to facilities.
- Coordinate Site responses with Infrastructure Resiliency Center team and
customer senior leadership.
- Coordinate with all stakeholders for customer Quarterly Program
Review topics, charts etc.
- Ad-hoc data requests and PowerPoint briefings for senior
- Support the established enterprise facilities forums.
- Support Strategic Facility Master Plan Working Groups to
develop and execute planning requirements, milestone tracking, data gathering
and effort coordination, meeting facilitation and briefing preparation.
- Provide technical assistance to the Lands & Structures
and Congressional Notifications interaction with all Sites.
- An active TS/SCI with Poly is required
- Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years’ experience in DoD or IC facilities
planning and programming activities.
- Ability to work independently with little daily oversight.
- Knowledge of Facility Condition Assessment (FCA) tools and methodologies.
- Intimate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; Outlook, Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Public Administration or
- Direct experience with Accruent Vanderweil Facility Advisors
(VFA) tools and methodologies or Builder™ tools and methodologies.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability