Job ID: 193485
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 30, 2019
Subcategory: Multimedia Design
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Create impactful messaging through brand design! SAIC is seeking experienced professions to join their creative team. Gone are the days of traditional government graphic design. Core Creative is a fast-paced production team in stride with the current industry trends. We provide multimedia production support to multiple Intelligence Community Customers.
Ready to take your designs to the next level? SAIC is looking for a self-starting designer that thrives in an up-tempo environment and can leverage the power of Design Thinking. We want someone who can innovate with intent, and incite positive change through their designs, and visual storytelling capabilities! The Brand Designer will collaborate with other design & innovation team members effectively to develop and iterate across products/ideas.
In addition to the below, you should have multifaceted interests, but a deep skill in graphic design & communications.
- A keen interest in people, design & business
- Draw on diverse perspectives to solve design problems and drive effective solutions
- Translate ideas into compelling visuals & graphics that communicate clearly
- Collaborate closely with others to get feedback to improve and evolve work
- Work collaboratively to build relationships and get things done through formal and informal channels
*If selected for an interview, a portfolio will be requested.
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with polygraph required
- Experience in a hands-on graphic design role
- BS/BA Degree in Fine Arts, Communication Design, Experience Design, Brand Design, Graphic Design
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent visual design skills with strong knowledge in branding, visual design principles, and typography
- Up to date with the latest graphic design trends, techniques, and technologies
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability