Job ID: 193134
Location: PANAMA CITY, FL, United States
Date Posted: Jun 9, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Junior System Administrator:
• Configuring network specifications including: interface configuration, routing protocols, VLAN management, ACLs.
• Participate in analysis and design of existing and alternative solutions.
• Analyze and evaluate network performance including availability, throughput, and latency.
• Provides installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
• Provide and review network polices and procedures.
Travel varies based on customer/project requirement. On average, most team members travel once every few months. Most trips are 1-2 weeks, some are 2-4 weeks.
• The ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret Security Clearance
• CompTIA security+
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability