Job ID: 193134
Location: PANAMA CITY, FL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 1, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Junior System Administrator:
• Configuring network specifications including: interface configuration, routing protocols, VLAN management, ACLs.
• Participate in analysis and design of existing and alternative solutions.
• Analyze and evaluate network performance including availability, throughput, and latency.
• Provides installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
• Provide and review network polices and procedures.
Travel varies based on customer/project requirement. On average, most team members travel once every few months. Most trips are 1-2 weeks, some are 2-4 weeks.
• The ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret Security Clearance
• CompTIA security+
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability