Power/Electrical Engineer (TS/SCI w/Polygraph)
Job ID: 191474
Location: VIENNA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Electrical Engr
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Are you looking for a career where you can build a better world with innovative technology? If so, meet SAIC. Our Intel group just won a big contract that will be 10 years in duration, and they do really great work on this program.
We are seeking for smart, passionate, and dynamic Power Engineers who want to make an impact in the real world using bleeding edge technology to build high-valued custom solutions for our commercial and government customers.
- The right person will work with great technologies and smart people to drive actionable intelligence and manage content at scale.
- Apply now if you are a dynamic, enthusiastic, and creative individual who wants a first-hand view of helping solve some of our nation's most enduring problems.
- Identify and manage power related requirements-validity, traceability, verification
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations on contractor designs related to power supplies including but not limited to fuel cells, and primary and secondary (rechargeable) cells and battery systems
- Prepare and contribute to engineering level documents to include technical accuracy of acquisition documents to ensure objectives can be met, review of technical proposals and review of proposed hours against WBS elements.
- Must have active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or 4 years of related experience (in addition to requirement below) in lieu of degree.
- Requires 20 years of relevant experience.
- Must have minimum 4 years of power related experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability