Do you have an aptitude for solving challenging puzzles? Are you able to focus on technical details while maintaining a "big picture" perspective? Do you like to add unexpected new skills while enhancing your current capabilities? SAIC is looking for candidates to join a results-oriented team dedicated to making things happen for a high-visibility mission!
SAIC is looking for Electrical Engineers (EE) to join an exciting program to support solution development for challenging problems.
Additional functions of the positions include (but are not limited too):
- The successful candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning self-starter able to work in a fast-paced organization spread across diverse technical areas in the computer networking and telecommunication fields.
- The effective candidate will apply their EE expertise in the identification and management of electrical/electronic hardware requirements (validity, traceability, verification across multiple segments into an end-to-end architecture, enduring agreement, completeness and validity, to include Interface Control Documents) for the customer's projects.
- The EE will review and assess development contractor documentation associated with the design, development, unit test, and integration of software components. Proactively assessing risks, developing mitigation strategies and communicating issues and solutions are a critical part of this position.
- You will be preparing and contributing to program and engineering level documents; witnessing integration and testing, review test plans and procedures, and review DRs.
- Someone with a passion for working in a customer support role, has attention to detail, able to multi-task, and can work with multiple project leads to understand and communicate program information will thrive in this environment.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering OR 4 additional years of experience working in a similar position.
- Requires minimum of 14 years of applied knowledge and/or practical experience with embedded software design and development, and hardware design for high reliability/low size, weight, and power environments.
- Must have ability to manage diverse workloads and effectively prioritize multiple competing demands on the individual’s time.
- Must have proven experience in producing program documentation with demonstrated application of project management principles.
- Must be a self-starter with initiative and ability to work independently and in the team environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate processes and procedures.
- Must be proficiency with MS Office suite needed to perform day-to-day functions.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability