Sr. Budget Program Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 190459
Location: BETHESDA, MD, United States
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2019
Category: Business Management
Subcategory: Program Control
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking a Sr. Budget Program Analyst for a new five year contract.
- Assemble and coordinate complex deliverable schedules among multiple parties at multiple locations.
- Track interconnections and dependencies between multiple deliverable modules and analysis teams.
- Track many independent and interrelated funded projects accurately and consistently, to independently review and provide feedback on budget execution plans and monthly financial reports, and to maintain program records in a well·organized and easily accessible fashion.
- Take complex, Acquisition information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have non·Acquisition backgrounds.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- MS/MA degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business related fields plus 10 years of related experience or BS/BA degree(s): Accounting, Finance or Business related fields plus 12 years of experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These three (3) years of experience must be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Excel.
- Extensive analytical, problem·solving, interpersonal, organizational, grammar, and editorial skills, with attention to detail.
- Experience navigating Oracle/PeopleSoft databases.
- Ability to work well with others, willingness to be teachable, and to share current knowledge
- Minimum fIve (5) years of experience with Government contracts, contract management, or financial analysis of Government acquisitions. These five (5) years of experience must be concurrent with requisite years of experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability